Friday, August 26, 2011

Greetings!

Well I guess it had to happen at some point…  Tying myself down to actually setting up a blog terminal as opposed to behaving like a cuckoo bird on various sites.  Here I am, years after flirting with various sites and forums, making friends as well as enemies in the social web world and I’ve made more friends! Such is the pace and life we now lead

Anyway, reason why I’m now tapping away on here is because a friend of mine encouraged me to become a resident blogger on this site. Many thanks to the radio Queen Janice Njiru who hosts the morning breakfast @984capitalinthemorning

I’m honoured to have my blog where I can share my thoughts about general things and many many more! I needed to have a website…where blogger.com came into play.  I've heard about it a while back but I’m usually operating at a snail pace when it comes to getting things done.  Beside, it’s much more easier to just gatecrash other people’s sites and leave snide comments that you don’t have an obligation to return back to or even cultivate. hahahaha!

Since I’m stealing time from my lunch break to write this, I’m going to keep this on pause for now… in the hope that (serious hope) that I return to finish off what I intended to say in my greetings to you. Until later on… I have a conference up some place in the City that I’m supposed to be organizing and it's peaking with the delegates beginning to fly in from all over!



No comments:

Post a Comment